Friday 9 November 2012

Upcoming Events at Chelsea and Fulham Wine Society

Last night's fortified wine tasting with Ian was very enjoyable indeed.

That was our last regular tasting of 2012, and the final event will be the Christmas meal on Tuesday 11th December from 7.30pm (note Tuesday not Thursday). The meal will take place in the regular tasting room at Fulham Wine Rooms. We can accommodate a maximum of 20 for the meal and I am taking bookings now. The all-in price will be £40, including service (see menu attached - they can also do gluten free meals). This covers the cost of the food and I will provide the wine 'free' from the Society's coffers. Luckily, we don't need to pay corkage, etc. Hence, I have a good budget for the wine and I should be able to provide some excellent choices, starting with champagne and ending with the port! I'll circulate the wine list once I have worked it out.

I think I will take payment in advance from late November and ask you to make your provisional menu choices. The following people have told me that are coming so far: Ian M, Cheryl, Ann W, Vic, Glenda, Ian B. Please let me know if you'd like to come along.

On the 22nd of November, I'll again be presenting some fine, old and rare St. Emilions for my friend David Beguier-Barnett, as before at Broadway House in Fulham:

Broadway House

or see

My Blog

Tickets are available from Broadway House or David. For those that also enjoy younger Right Bank claret (like me!), David has now added some wines from the 2000's to the event.


1 comment:

  1. Wow Nice and interesting. Few days back I was so worried because I wanted to relocate my House in Fulham so I used services of this site Removals in Fulham. You must try it also.

    ReplyDelete